Current Events is free to all izzit members, but you must be logged into your account for the site to recognize you.
Just click Here. A reset email will be sent to your email address. Follow the instructions to reset your password. If you don't receive the email, please call us at 888-242-0563 any weekday from 8am–6pm EST. The email may have been blocked.
- Check your spam folder. If it's not there, it may have been blocked.
- Check with your school IT personnel to see if the district (or email provider, if you're not in a school) is blocking email from izzit.org. Ask them to place us on the safe sender list.
- Call us at 888-242-0563 any weekday from 8am–6pm EST and we'll fix it for you.
We recommend usage for grades 6–12, with teacher modifications for their students' ability levels. We cannot tailor articles more specifically for each grade because of the resources required to do so. We offer two articles each day to provide teachers with options regarding topics, length of articles, and varying lengths and reading levels.
We do not provide answers to the discussion questions. Factual questions are answered within the articles themselves. Other questions are open-ended questions designed to promote healthy discussion and debate within your classroom. As such, there are no "right" or "wrong" answers.
- Please visit our Subscribe page and make sure you have opted in to receive the emails.
- Check your junk/spam folder to make sure the emails haven't gone in there.
- Check with your school IT personnel to see if the district is blocking emails from izzit.org. We need to be on the "safe senders" list.
- Remember, even if you don't get the emails, you can still access the Current Events articles just by logging in to your account at izzit.org and clicking on the Current Events link.
- If you need more help, contact Customer Service toll-free at 888-242-0563 any weekday from 8 am–6 pm EST or email [email protected].
At the top of the lesson page, you'll find large buttons that say PRINT.
- Your IT Department may have disabled links for security reasons. Copy the address from the email and paste it into your browser. Also, you could try pressing the "ctrl" button and clicking on link at the same time.
- Remember, you can still access the Current Events articles just by logging in to your account at izzit.org and clicking on the Current Events link.
- You must be logged in to your izzit.org account.
- Click the "Current Events" link in the header.
- Click the "Current Events Archive" button at the top of the page
- Because of copyright law, we can only display the content of an article for a week. After that, you will find a link that takes you directly to the source article.
- Some of our older articles may not have a link to the source article. In that case, we recommend you open a search engine and search using the title of the article you're seeking.
- If you're having difficulty viewing our site, your browser may be out-of-date.
- Try another browser, or have your IT Department update your current browser.