Email us at [email protected] or call 888-242-0563, 8am–6pm ET, M–F. Our Erie, PA customer service team will be happy to help.
Any adult who wants one can have a FREE izzit.org account and can access all our digital materials, at no cost, with no catch.
If a physical DVD works better for you than streaming or downloading our videos, we’re happy to send up to 3 per year to U.S. registered users. You’ll find a button alongside most videos to order a DVD. If you find you really want/need more than 3, we welcome you to call us and let us know what you need. We cover the shipping, too!
All izzit members automatically receive access to our Daily Current Events. If you'd like to receive our daily email reminder (or STOP receiving the email) please visit the "My Account" page or the "Current Events Lessons" page and log in. You can then change your setting for the email reminder. (The email contains a very brief description of the articles for the day.)
You cannot get free DVDs, but you’re very welcome to use our streaming and downloading options.
Yes, you can print out the catalog or view it online by going to www.izzit.org/catalog.pdf. Want several printed catalogs to share with colleagues? Call or email us! 888-242-0563
In order to join, you must supply a working email address.
No matter what web browser you use, the files and webpages that you access are stored (cached), making the pages load more quickly the next time users access the site. Because it is a standard feature found in all browsers, there are times when changes to a website will not automatically appear. The reason for this is that the browser is trying to access a previously stored (cached) version and not the most up-to-date version. To make sure that the most recent version of a website is loaded the cached files must be cleared from time to time. This will not damage any information that is stored, such as bookmarks, homepage, or passwords. Instead, it merely tricks the browser into thinking that the website was never visited and therefore, the most current version of the site will be loaded. Below are basic instructions to clear cached files and websites from your browser.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More button.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data... button.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. (should be default)
- Check the box to "Cached images and files,".
- Click Clear data.
- Open the Settings Menu. In the top right hand corner you'll see three dots in a horizontal line.
- Click Settings.
- Locate Clearing Browsing Data.
- Choosing What to Clear.
- Check Cached Data and Files check box only.
- Restart the Browser.
- Click the History menu button located in the top-
- Click History option.
- Select Clear Recent History. ...
- From the Time range to clear: select Everything (should be default).
- Check just the Cache check box like below. Then click the Clear Now button.
Safari 8.0 - 10.0 (Mac)
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
No. Like all our materials, they are free for all registered users.
Click the link on the course page, which will take you to the online platform. You will have to enroll in the course (like all our materials, it’s at no cost to you!) by providing your name and an email address. An educator can enroll just themselves and use the course with their class as a whole via a whiteboard/projector, or they can have their (13 and older) students enroll individually.
The Learning Module cartridge has been created using SCORM 1.2. Simply download the cartridge by clicking the image on the Learning Module page.
It should download into your DOWNLOAD folder, or wherever your computer is set to save downloaded files. If your IT Department has blocked downloading, you can contact them for permission or use the online version.
Once downloaded, install the Learning Module into your LMS. For help uploading the course into your LMS, we recommend you contact your IT Department.
We pride ourselves on creating classroom-and-educator-friendly materials. To do that, we need input from our users! Your input helps us improve our current and future materials. Please help us by filling out that survey – or just shoot us an email and let us know what you think about anything we offer!